- 100% Pure Titanium: the ideal material for compatible frame designs because it is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum and hypo-allergenic.
- Flat-Sheet Beta Titanium Construction: specialized lasers are used to cut all flat-sheet frames and frame components. Unlike more commonly used cutting presses, lasers are the only mechanism capable of creating fames and components free of sharp edges and deformations.
- Uni-Front Construction: utilizes laser or hydraulic press cutting, depending on frame shape, to create pure titanium and beta titanium one-piece fronts.
- Cut Rim Construction: specialized lasers insure production consistency and create perfectly shaped rims that maintain their form.
- Casting: sophisticated casting techniques utilizing a variety of metals – including sterling silver and technically difficult pure titanium – produce seamless, jewelry grade frame components.
Not all eyewear is created equal. At Sama Eyewear, “luxury” is more than just a word: it’s our raison d'être. Our passion for creating the world’s finest and most exclusive luxury fashion eyewear drives us to challenge convention and do what others say is “impossible.” Always on the cutting edge, we are proud of our many design and manufacturing firsts including the introduction of 100% pure titanium to the optical industry. We use only the finest materials (Japanese zyl acetate, titanium, precious metals, precious and semi-precious gems, Swarovski® crystals, and nickel-free plating) and lens technologies (optical glass, CR-39 plastic, solid color, gradient, multi-gradient, polarized, and gradient polarized), and manufacture, assemble and hand-finish all of our eyewear collections in Japan for a level of quality unachievable anywhere else on Earth.